Universal adds 13 airports to US CBP Reimbursable Services Program
New additions bring total number of airports Universal can request RSP services at to 42
Universal Weather and Aviation continues to rapidly grow its participation in the US Customs & Border Protection (CBP) Reimbursable Services Program (RSP) by gaining CBP approval for 13 additional airports and thereby bringing its total number
of RSP-supported airports to 42.
Customers working with Universal Trip Support can take advantage of Universal’s RSP partner status at the following additional airports:
1. San Francisco International | KFSO | San Francisco, California
2. John Glenn Columbus International Airport | KCMH | Columbus, Ohio
3. Cincinnati International Airport | KCVG | Cincinnati, Ohio
4. Spirit of St. Louis Airport | KSUS | Chesterfield, Missouri
5. Kansas City International Airport | KMCI | Kansas City, Missouri
6. Logan International Airport | KBOS | Boston, Massachusetts
7. Louis Armstrong International Airport | KMSY | New Orleans, Louisiana
8. Dekalb-Peachtree Airport | KPDK | Atlanta, Georgia
9. Fulton County Airport | KFTY | Atlanta, Georgia
10. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport | KPHX | Phoenix, Arizona
11. Baltimore-Washington International Airport | KBWI | Baltimore, Maryland
12. Miami Executive Airport | KTMB | Miami, Florida
13. Raleigh-Durham International Airport | KRDU | Morrisville, North Carolina
“RSP has been a revelation for our customers, who have a tremendous operational flexibility advantage unmatched in the industry now when working with Universal due to our ability to request additional operational hours on their behalf,” said Laura Everington, Universal Global Regulatory Services.
“Simply put, before we had RSP at these airports, extended hours were not an option. With RSP, it’s possible for trips managed by Universal.”
Universal became the first mission management company accepted into CBP’s RSP program in June 2022. This allows Universal to request and prepay for CBP overtime services at approved US ports where hours of operation and overtime are limited.
“We’ve been able to grow our list of RSP airports at an even faster clip than we anticipated and continue to work with CBP and our customers to prioritize the airports they want to add next,” said Everington. “Our list will continue to grow throughout 2023, and we expect to announce more additions soon.”
For more information, contact the Global Regulatory Services Team.
BlueSky Business Aviation News | 12th January 2023 | Issue #684